Teaching English Today
A project of the English Academy of Southern Africa
Sponsored by the National Institute for Humanities and Social Sciences
This is to let you know that the latest issue of Teaching English Today has gone live.
To access this edition, go to www.teachenglishtoday.org and then click on TET VOLUME 9 NUMBER 2 on the top left of the site.
Dr Malcolm Venter
EDITOR: Teaching English Today
Ph: + 27 (0)83 383 2993
CALL FOR CONTRIBUTIONS FOR TET 2020
We once again invite teachers, teacher trainers, departmental officials, personnel at English-related organizations and other educationists to
(a) Send in suggestions / issues that you would like to have featured.
(b) Submit articles of any length on aspects of teaching English in schools (both practical and theoretical), teaching tips (which can be anything from 50 – 500 words), information about teaching resources, for publication.
(c) Give us news about related organizations and advertisements for courses, seminars, etc. These we will publish free of charge.
Please send your contributions at any time but by at least the end of March 2020 to: email@example.com.
Please forward this message to anyone who may be interested.
- TET VOLUME 9 NUMBER 2, 6 November 2019 November 6, 2019
- TET VOLUME 9 NUMBER 1, 6 MAY 2019 May 6, 2019
- TET VOLUME 8 NUMBER 2 NOVEMBER 2018 November 12, 2018
- TET VOLUME 8 NUMBER 1 July 21, 2018
- TET VOLUME 7 NUMBER 2 November 13, 2017
- TET VOLUME 7 NUMBER 1 April 5, 2017
- TET VOLUME 6 NUMBER 2 November 3, 2016
- TET IS BACK! April 19, 2016
- Welcome to the Summer 2012 Edition of TET November 16, 2012
- Teaching English punctuation November 16, 2012
- The very model of an amateur grammarian November 16, 2012
- Ill-disciplined teachers: The training of English teachers November 16, 2012
- Improving writing skills November 16, 2012
- Revisiting feedback to learner writing November 16, 2012
- Stagefright: Teaching Shakespeare as drama November 16, 2012