Teaching English Today
A project of the English Academy of Southern Africa
Sponsored by the National Institute for Humanities and Social Sciences
This is to let you know that the latest issue of Teaching English Today has gone live.
English teachers – like all other teachers – have been preoccupied for the past year with trying to mitigate the impact of Covid-19 on teaching and learning. This has not left them much time to put pen to paper (or is it fingers to keyboard?). We have thus turned to a former journal for English teachers (CRUX) to supplement the few articles submitted to us for this edition.
To access this edition, click on TET VOLUME 10 NUMBER 1 on the top left of the site.
(Dr Malcolm Venter)
EDITOR: Teaching English Today
CALL FOR CONTRIBUTIONS
We once again invite teachers, teacher trainers, departmental officials, personnel at English-related organizations and other educationists to
(a) Send in suggestions / issues that you would like to have featured.
(b) Submit articles of any length on aspects of teaching English in schools (both practical and theoretical), teaching tips (which can be anything from 50 – 500 words), information about teaching resources, for publication.
(c) Give us news about related organizations and advertisements for courses, seminars, etc. These we will publish free of charge.
Please send your contributions at any time but by at least the end of October to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please forward this message to anyone who may be interested.
- TET VOLUME 11 NUMBER 1, July 2021 July 27, 2021
- TET VOLUME 10 NUMBER 1, November 3, 2020 October 28, 2020
- TET VOLUME 9 NUMBER 2, 6 November 2019 November 6, 2019
- TET VOLUME 9 NUMBER 1, 6 MAY 2019 May 6, 2019
- TET VOLUME 8 NUMBER 2 NOVEMBER 2018 November 12, 2018
- TET VOLUME 8 NUMBER 1 July 21, 2018
- TET VOLUME 7 NUMBER 2 November 13, 2017
- TET VOLUME 7 NUMBER 1 April 5, 2017
- TET VOLUME 6 NUMBER 2 November 3, 2016
- TET IS BACK! April 19, 2016
- Welcome to the Summer 2012 Edition of TET November 16, 2012
- Teaching English punctuation November 16, 2012
- The very model of an amateur grammarian November 16, 2012
- Ill-disciplined teachers: The training of English teachers November 16, 2012
- Improving writing skills November 16, 2012